The Three Axles Semitrailer 40 Feet Container Cargo Trailer Semi-Trailer
|FOB Price:||US $26,000-59,880 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $26,000-59,880/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Nude or Dismounting|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: THT9470TJZP
- Load Capacity: 50T
- Wheel Base: 7000-8000mm
- Grade: Heavy Duty
- Impeller Type: Closed Type
- Universal Joint Type: Rigid Universal Joint
- Towing Pin Type: Mushroom Type
- Differential Gear Type: Gear Type
- Connecting Type: Full-trailer
- Axle Number: 3 Axle
- Self-dumping: Not Self-dumping
- Material: Iron
- The Brand: Cimc
- The Feet: 40
- Scale: Heavy Duty
- Trademark: CIMC
- Origin: China
- Type: Semitrailer
- Certification: ECE, GCC, CE, ISO9001, DOT, CCC, ISO/TS16949, SGS
- Tread: 2240mm
- Towing Pin Material: Carbon Steel
- Hook Type: Double
- Brake Pad Material: Semimetal
- Towing Pin Diameter: 90mm
- Independent Suspension Type: Cross Arm Type
- Shape: Flatbed
- Tire Number: 12
- ABS Anti-lock Braking System: No ABS Anti-lock Braking System
- Condition: New
- The Trailer: Cargo Trailer
- The Wheel: 3 Axles
- Components: The Trailer
- Specification: CCC
- HS Code: 8701200000
* The trailer can be coupled and uncoupled quickly, allowing them to be shunted for loading and to be trunked between depots.
* Semi-trailer can haul longer objects(tree trunks, pipings, beems, railway truck)than a full trailer.
* Given equal lengths of the composition, a semi-trailer has greater load capacity, since the drawbar adds to the overall length of the composition.
* A semi-trailer has a better ratio between tare and cargo weights.
* A semi-trailer leads to more weight on the driven axels of the tractor than a truck plus trailer combination, an advantage on snow or mud.
Different type of semi-trailer are desihned to haul different cargoes.
* Common widths are 8 feet(2.44 and 2.6 metres(8 ft 6.4 in)
* Box semi-trailer: Also called a van trailer
* Standard lengths are 28 ft 0 in (8.53m), 32 ft 0 in (9.75m), 40 ft 0 in (12.19m), 45 ft 0 in (13.72m), 48 ft 0 in (14.63m)and 53 ft 0 in (16.15m).
* Curtain sider semi-trailers: Similar to a box trailer execept that the sides are movable curtains made of reinforced fabric coated with a waterproof coating
* Reefer Box Trailer: With a heating/cooling unit(reefer)attached. Used for hauling produce, ice cream, etc.
* Tank semi-trailers: Used for hauling liquids such as gasoline, milk, orange juice, aclcohol, etc.
* Dry Bulk semi-trailers: Used for sugar, flour, and other dry power materials.
* Flatbed semi-trailer: Can haul almost anything that can be stacked on and strapped down
* Lowbody semi-trailer: The load floor is as close to the ground as possible. Most commomly usedto haul heavy equipment, equipment, cranes, bulldozers, etc
* Drop-deck trailer: The floor drops down a level once clear of tractor unit; The most common types of drop-desk trailer are flatbeds and curtain siders.
The manufacture reserves the right of technical alteration/change for better improvement prior notice
Description of vehicle
Gross weight (kg)
Tare weight (kg)
External dimension (L*W*H) mm
Body dimension (L*W*H) mm
No. of tire
No. of lock(option)
ABS is optional